October 17, 2009

Feeling Fine Again

Had to wait for my "turn" on the computer today, it's Saturday, everyone's home...
Wanted to let you know that I felt better last night and I am back to normal today.
It amazes me that I can identify(well almost) what has bothered me and be extra careful with my diet and feel fine 4-24 hours later. Used to be when a migraine or joint pains hit I'd be "down" for 4-7 days. Now, early identification of the offending food and going back to green smoothies, salad, fruit and lots of water and I can turn these episodes around in a SNAP!

It also annoys me that these foods are not adequately marked was there gluten in the almond extract? Gluten in the poultry seasoning? Both were older bottles/spices.

Hope you are all feeling well!

No comments:

Post a Comment