October 30, 2009

Lupus Hope Healing Plan NEW!!!

I realized that as my blog grows in size, it is not so easy for me to counsel people to print it out and read it like a book... Although if you have enough ink in your printer and a well working printer that is still an option.

For those who don't have the patience or time to read Lupus Hope in it's entirety, look at my new Lupus Hope Healing Plan blog. http://lupushopehealingplan.blogspot.com/  It gives just the basics of what I have done and what I will continue to do in the future to try to heal my Lupus. I am so much healthier than I was! I took charge of my life and my health and YOU CAN TOO!

Please visit my new blog to get the basic health plan and then for more detailed information check my Lupus Hope blog at http://lupushope.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! The more information out there in a clear format the better to help more people!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupus Girl

    Thanks that was my intention clear and concise!

    ReplyDelete