October 19, 2009

Exercise... my Arch Enemy

Exercising is my one arch enemy...it's not that I don't walk, and do housework, and do yard work, but it is very hard for me to incorporate REAL exercise into my day. I know what you're thinking but you do lots with the regular chores around your house...

I feel I need more, todayI decided to try sitting on my large exercise ball while a posted on my blogs. It is nice and gave me a stretch/nice workout for my muscles and helped my posture!
I will do this everyday from now on also I found some back exercises on the internet that I have been doing. My chiropractor recommended stregthening my back and core muscles.
http://exercise.about.com/library/blbackexercises.htm

If anyone has ideas for fun exercising please do tell me! Comment below if you like... Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment