October 19, 2009

Lupus Walk

I had wanted to attend the local Lupus Walk yesterday and hand out nutrition information and my blog addresses, but the weather herre was horrendous! It was 40 degrees windy and very rainy.

I decided that for the protection of my health I should not be out in such weather and felt sorry for all those Lupus sufferers that made it a point to go to the walk and participate.

I also thought that my flyers weren't waterproof and wouldn't have made it.....

If anyone knows of a great idea on how to get my information to people with Lupus please comment below or email me at lonedoggy@netzero.com

Feeling sad that I didn't make it, I really want to get the word out!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you didn't make it, but you MUST put your health first....we all know that, we just don't always do it. I'm sure you will find another resource!

    ReplyDelete