March 11, 2010

I wish I could feed everyone!

I wish that I could find a way to let you all try the diet that I am on, even just for a few weeks or even better a month. Well I would probably need to feed you the foods in an elimination diet first, I guess, because unless you were allergy tested first we wouldn't  know what you are allergic to...I think if you could try a diet without allergens you would feel better and want to eat this way forever!

I do teach cooking classes and try to teach people what I have learned about nutrition and food allergies and how what you put in your mouth can help your body.... or hurt your body....

Here is a partial list of doctors and others that believe that your diet can make or break your health...look them up and research them for yourselves if you'd like! I will add more as I think of them...Please don't listen if your doctor/s says it doesn't matter what you eat (like my rheumy said to me) Of COURSE it MATTERS what you eat, even if it's only to lower your blood pressure or unclog your arteries, or lower your cholesterol.
Be healthy!

Dr. Andrew Weil MD
Dr. Mark Hyman MD
Dr. Timothy Brantley MD
Dr. Dean Ornish MD
Dr. Sherry Rogers MD
Dr. Neal Barnard MD
Michio Kushi
Alissa Cohen
Kevin and Annmarie Gianni
Christina Pirello

No comments:

Post a Comment