March 3, 2010

Oprah, Autism, Jenny McCarthy....and Lupus??? (A Repost)



I decided to do a little "rewind" in my story...for those of you who are new to my blog, I wanted to let you know how it started way back in March of 2008. I feel that I was "led to" information that made me ask questions and research more answers. Here are some old posts for you all to get to know what brought me on this healing path.....Enjoy!

I turned on Oprah one day and the show's guest was Jenny McCarthy. She was talking about how she had "cured" her son, Evan, of autism. She used a recovery diet, along with other things. I was riveted to the television. Could this be done? Curing autism? Well I watched the entire show and liked what I heard.

I decided to look in my local library to see if there was a book about a lupus recovery diet too. Imagine my surprise when the title "The Lupus Recovery Diet" by Jill Harrington popped up. I requested the book immediately and proceeded to study it. I tried the diet for a short time but it is really difficult. There are many foods that you need to cut out of your diet. I tried the diet and failed...but the story doesn't end there.....

No comments:

Post a Comment