May 16, 2010

Don't Forget to Look at my Healing Plan



My Lupus Hope Healing Plan Blog combines all of my research in one quick and easy to read blog. Then if you need more information or have any questions, just email me ( Lonedoggy@netzero.com ) or post a comment and I'll get back to you. You can also search this blog for more information.

The great thing about this blog is you can see how bad my symptoms were, how I was diagnosed with Lupus and what I did to be healthier. Also more healing modalities that I want to check into in the future. Also included are the "books on healing" that you can read that support my blog's information. You can get many of these books at your local library. Click on the link below and read my story.

http://www.lupushopehealingplan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment