May 10, 2010

My Daughter's Creation

My daughter had a cute one the other day and I thought I'd share...as I said something "got me" the other day, probably something I ate and I was under the weather headache, neck and shoulder pain, sinus pain etc. I'm better now...

My daughter started singing (to the tune of Rain Rain Go Away...)

Pain Pain Go Away
Don't come back any other day.

I said I LOVED the song and I said I would post it on my blog, so here it is! Hope you all can relate and I hope you are all having a pain free day!

2 comments:

  1. Not only is that an ADORABLE little song, but a song I can relate too!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Niecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niecy,
    Glad you liked the song! Do you have pain everyday? Intermittently? I think I will put a poll up on this soon...just curious. Hope you are feeling well today!

    ReplyDelete