May 19, 2010

Simply Raw Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days



I was able to find "Simply Raw Reversing Diabetes in 30 days"  at my local library(the county library system) and request it. I watched it twice, once by myself, and once with my husband, I actually would like my kids to see it also but I don't know if they would sit through it. It was a little slow moving in spots..but all in all terrifically made and had great information.
I HIGHLY recommend this DVD to people with diabetes or anyone with any disease to see how food can change your situation and though pharmaceuticals can be life savers,  there can be another way to completely heal.
Through my research I have found many diabetics have Celiac Disease also (can't digest gluten properly).
Therefore not only are the sugar in foods affecting them they shouldn't have gluten either...
To complicate the situation many people who have Celiac Disease or Gluten Intolerance and have had an issue for any length of time can get a leaky gut or intestinal hyper-permeability, and larger molecules of other foods can pass through the intestinal wall,  into the blood stream and the body reacts to that by forming antibodies to the new foods and then you have MORE food allergies/intolerances, so you may have issues with more than just gluten by the time you are diagnosed... I wish the first doctor had told me to get tested for celiac disease before I went gluten free...

Leaky Gut Explained Click below
http://www.purebodysolutions.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/PDF/leaky_gut.pdf

If the diabetics in this DVD had muliple food allergies/intolerances, a  raw food has no gluten, dairy, eggs, just veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds and sprouted grains. So they would naturally feel better and take the stress off their body that needs to fight the bad foods... and be able to heal.
******Just a quick note The Kushi Institute has a diabetes program also and says that macrobiotics has been very successful to reverse diabetes also.
http://www.kushiinstitute.org/html/diabetes_workshop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment