May 14, 2010

Kicking It Up a Notch

I had been "cheating" on my macrobiotic food plan more often, and it upset me. My macrobiotic counsellor said I didn't need to be perfect, but I wasn't doing as well as I wanted... I think it had to do with me getting bored with my food choices....especially the lack of great healthy macrobiotic desserts. Here are some foods I made yesterday and today...YUM! I will post the recipes soon.


Blackberries and Strawberries
Chocolate Tofu MoussePan fried tofu and Veggies

2 comments:

  1. Yum.....want the mouse NOW ;0))) (hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    Hope you're doing well, I've been liking reading your blog lately...

    Here's the Tofu Choco mousse recipe. Enjoy!
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/dark-chocolate-mousse-recipe/index.html

    ReplyDelete