August 2, 2009

Found a new Lupus Blog!!!

Today I found a Lupus blog that I had never seen before, it was almost like looking in the mirror, this blog is so much like mine, I will try to contact her. Of course when I showed my daughter the other person's blog my daughter said that her blog was much prettier than mine and she helped "spruce" my blog up. Hope you all enjoy the changes!

Here is the new blog address, this woman has great insight also!!!Check it out!!!

http://www.lupusgirlgoesraw.com/

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking me out! Glad we are on the same path....its a bumpy ride at times, but so worth it in the end.

    PS. Your daughter did a great job! ;0)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupus Girl,
    Thanks from my daughter! Yes I agree the ride is bumpy, but the smooth sailing in between makes it ALL worth while! Keep in touch we can compare notes!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete