August 31, 2009

Adrenal Fatigue

A friend of mine mentioned Adrenal Fatigue as something to look into. Well here is some info on it. When I looked autoimmune problems are listed as a result of adrenal fatigue, I will check into this but I believe a doctor can test your adrenals with a simple test/s.

http://www.adrenalfatigue.org/index.php


I have been eating tremendously well, but I am not feeling perfectly well, so I think some other piece of the puzzle is missing in my healing, although I feel pretty well I am still not "tip top". I will check into this more...

3 comments:

  1. I have found the only way to get my adrenal acting better was through diet, rest, and bioidentical hormones. I have found a wonderful physician who understands all of my problems. You may have someone similar close to you.
    http://www.bodylogicmd.com/anti-aging-physician-locations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia,

    Thank you for the information, I'll check the website.Glad to hear you found a great doctor they are hard to come by sometimes!
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adaptocrine is a natural adrenal support supplement. Metagenics also carries an adrenal support supplement. I have had excellent results with either of these.

    ReplyDelete